Important: By submitting personal data to us and/or by using our website you give your consent that all personal data that you submit may be processed by us in the manner and for the purposes described below.
- WHO ARE WE?
- We are LAW BUSINESS RESEARCH LIMITED. We are registered in England and Wales and have our registered office at:
27 / 28 Eastcastle Street
Company Number: 03281866
- COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA INCLUDING EMAIL ADDRESSES
- We collect information about you when you register with us on our website. We will also collect information when you voluntarily complete surveys or provide feedback. Website usage information is collected using cookies, and through automatic means (see below).
- Should you decide to purchase any services that we offer, we will need to collect financial information in order to complete the transaction.
- USE OF PERSONAL DATA
- We collect information about you to provide the services available and to send you information about us and promotional materials about other companies associated with us.
- We may use information collected about you from the website to personalise your repeat visits to our website.
- We may pass on your non-personally identifiable demographic information in connection with our advertisers and other service partners.
- DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties if we buy or sell any business assets, in which case we may disclose your personal information to a prospective buyer or seller of such assets. If our company is bought by another company the personal information we hold about you and our other registered users and customers will be one of the assets transferred when the company is sold.
- We may also disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so, for example, to the Police.
- We would like to send you information about products and services of our and other associated companies which may be of interest to you. If you have consented to receive marketing information, you may opt out at a later date.
- You have a right at any time to stop us or any associated companies from contacting you for marketing purposes.
- If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes please contact us at the address given below.
- ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION AND CORRECTION
- You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email or write to us at the address given below. We may make a small charge for this service.
- We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information that you think is inaccurate.
- ANONYMOUS DATA COLLECTED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE
- We automatically collect some information when you visit the site because your IP address needs to be recognised by our server. We do not identify users or collect cookies from this information.
We make use of “cookies” to track your use of our website. Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports activity.
For further information visit www.allaboutcookies.org
- You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
- OTHER WEBSITES
- Information posted on chat rooms, forums, message boards and/or news groups that we may host on this website, becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
- We will improve and add new functionality and features to this website and improve and add to our existing products, services and promotions. Because of these ongoing changes, changes in the law and the changing nature of technology, our data practices will change form time to time. If and when our data practices change, we will post the changes on our website to notify you. We encourage you to check this page frequently.
- HOW TO CONTACT US
Law Business Research Limited
87 Lancaster Road
Data Protection Officer
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7908 1180